Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wild Amazing Visionary...blazing trails of Abunndance


Do you ever just hit a wall and say, "Can I just stop the world and get off for a while?" What are your thoughts around that? Mine go like this..."let's sell everything and get an RV (a very nice one) and hit the road for a while." My friend Liria said to me today, "Are you at the RV place again? What is that, a past life as a gypsy?" I'm thinking that perhaps she's right.  
The teacher appears when the student is ready a
nd this morning there she was. This morning I picked up my favorite little inspired book, Science of Mind, A Guide for Spiritual Living and I read this wonderful article by Tama Kieves. She shares a passage from her new book (which I just pre-ordered), 
Inspired and Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life's Work.

She writes: "Hello, my courageous friend... 
There's a ticket in your bones and you know it. You know who you are meant to be. Still you insist on doubting yourself, calling it 'realism,' to limit yourself to powerlessness. You'd rather 'play it safe, hedge your bets, trust sweetness only some of the time. But dear one, Wild Amazing Visionary people are the new safe. We are agents of invincible faculties. And we're blazing trails of abundance.
There is nothing wavy gravy about believing in your wildest dreams. Your inspired inner voice is as real as bunions or a bouillon soup. It's not putting your head in the sand to believe in a higher intelligence than mass consciousness. It's putting your head in the game. Love is the strongest power on the planet. You want results? Trust your Inspired Self. It's a presence and intelligence that dwarfs everything else." Well said, Tama...thanks for the inspiration and reminding me of who I am, "Wild Amazing Visionary....blazing trails of abundance." 

No comments:

Post a Comment