Sunday, December 16, 2012

Inspired by a Fearless Girl

 I stumbled upon a video of 13 year old Talia Castellano who has been battling cancer for six years. She follows her passion and her bliss by creating a youtube channel and gives makeup tutorials. She is smart, funny, fearless inspiring and adorable. She is really great doing makeup! Her dream was always to be on the Ellen Show. She started a campaign to get Ellen's attention. She accomplished her goal and was featured on Ellen's show several months ago.View Talia's segment on the Ellen Show.

Talia was surprised with being an honorary Cover Girl!

Talia says:
"Having cancer has been a gift yet a horrible, horrible, terrifying thing. But I've gotten so many benefits from it...
Having a Youtube channel and having to inspire people and having people look up to me and explaining to you guys how I love and adore makeup, using it as my wig and having so much self-confidence to go out to the grocery store without a wig... it's just amazing."

This young fearless girl gave me such fearless inspiration. When I get pains in my gut or experience fatigue and start feeling depressed, I think of Talia and it makes me stop, inhale and connect with what's important for me. When you see someone so young having such a challenge and still pursuing her passion in-spite of it all, it makes me pause to think, "What is stopping me from going for my passion and following my bliss?"

I am grateful to Talia for her fearless inspiration. I am a big fan of hers and  subscribe to her Youtube Channel. Plus, you can learn a heck of a lot about makeup!

Fearlessly Yours,

Mary Ann

PS: Don't forget to buy your copy or copies of my new book Fearless Women, Visions of a New World. Just this month when you buy a book you get the second one for half price! You will also receive free a Fearless Women, Visions and Wisdom Calendar 2013 It's a great holiday gift for a fearless friend, Mother or Sister. Call the studio to order this special and have them personally signed. Order NOW: 323-874-8500

No comments:

Post a Comment