Thursday, December 27, 2012

We Survived 2012!


Yes, it's the end of 2012 and we survived! I knew we would. However, I also knew that the world would end as we knew it. I could feel it in my blood, my soul and my gut. It was no surprise, in retrospect, that I had surgery on my gut right before the end of the year. Did I plan it? No. Have I learned lessons? Yes. Let me be an example of a woman who pushed too hard, fought to make things work and swam against the current. It was a lot of struggle and effort. It's a really bad habit....just functioning on adrenalin. Now, reflecting on this past year, I know to flow with the river, breathe in the brilliant air and exhale the dark night of the soul. Be the eye of the hurricane and dance with the wind of life.
We have just twirled into the new world, new energy and a road with a new adventure. No longer can we push against the flow of the life force but be one with it. Yes, I am getting very philosophical but it feels good to my soul. In the warm vortex of pure positive energy I feel like I have just sipped on a cup of sweet hot chocolate. Oh, this is what I long to feel in this new world, this new year! I deeply long for breathing space and the opportunity to turn it down a notch, to slow dance across Lake Hollywood which is my ultimate symbol of my environment. I seem to walk the line between Hollywood and Bollywood. In the rambling of my blog I think I will discover what my bliss is or at least get a sip of it. So bare with me while I dive into my poetic self and play with some thoughts.



This New World everyone is talking about, does anyone feel it? Or is it a bunch of new age babble? What are your thoughts? I mean, really this year I felt something coming on. It felt like my skin was peeling and I was about to put on a new suite. I truly hope that 2013 is easier. However, let's get real, it's me creating it not the year! But it feels better to blame it on the year. I must say, 13 is my lucky number. I am grateful for all that I have accomplished this year, bumps and all. It's been a fabulous ride so far and I expect it to be even better.

Yours in the Fearless Vortex of Live,

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment