Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 New Years Resolution

I don't know about you but every year on this day I make a New Years Resolution or as I like to look at it as an "Intention for the New Year." I want no pressure but pure inspiration. So I wrote it out last night and I hope it inspires you to do the same. Make it simple, clear and written on the exhale.


I am inspired by Danielle LaPorte, blogger, teacher, coach, change-maker and speaker. I love this

Cosmic Radio: an audio contemplation for total encouragement

She says, "If this audio experience doesn’t open your heart and get you to sit up prouder … well, it will. This is a sonic love letter from your fellow earthlings. For best results, play on repeat and before and after every lunch break." Give it a listen and let it open your heart: Cosmic Radio

Wishing you the most radiant Fearless New Year!

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment