Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Love Letter to a Fearless Woman

On the 8th day of my 31 day blog challenge, I look for inspiration through my day. This time it came from my Goddess Badass friend, Christina Dunbar, with a sexy sweet heart and a soul of a poet. I have observed Christina over the years explore her Goddess side, her sensuous side, her bad girl side and mix it up with some warm brandy, chocolate and life experience into a smooth tasting coaching, speaking and empowering women branding.


“Visionary women don’t dream big, they dream BIGGER. Visionary women don’t expect to get it perfect, they allow themselves to be messy. Visionary women don’t play by the rules, they play by their passions. Visionary women don’t follow logic, they follow intuition. Visionary women don’t just say “why”, they say “why not?” Visionary women don’t hide out; they make their entrance on stage. Visionary women don’t dismiss their pain, they share their story. Visionary women don’t start a company, they start a movement.”~ Christina Dunbar

She inspired me in her last blogpost to write my own love letter to myself and to all fearless women. A letter to read when I am down, doubtful, insecure and stressed out. Oh dear, I think I need to read it now! LOL. Here goes...

To you my gorgeous, sexy, bodacious, change-maker, hilariously funny, warm & big hearted, soul-searching, deep thinking, ageless, brilliant visionary warrior, sword wielding Fearless Woman...

I'm speaking to you...
From the depth of my aching soul
My heart throbbing self of self....
Yes, you...look in the cosmic mirror and see who you are...
Really are....
I hand you the mirror sweet sister of everything brilliant and shiny...
You are the breathe of God and Goddess of all...
Make your mind sing with all the knowing that you have and will have...
Know that the ancestral sisters who blazed the trail before you are always with you to guide you
To push you, every so gently with, sometimes, their red spiked heals and taunt you with their caustic humor so that you can truly see the beauty not the beast you think you are and who you know you truly are
Oh ferocious wild Woman, dive into the water and drench yourself with all the fear you know that is deep in your Venus heart and just... let...go.....
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....much better now
Float
Smile
Be naked in your new found truth
Luxuriate in the tears of realization
And weep for your whole self...the whole world...the whole Universe...
And surrender to the river of life
And finally, finally press the easy button 
Allow yourself to have the peace, the quiet, the freedom, the time, the completion, the total support, the hugs, the kisses, the love and everything everything that you have yearned for in your heart of hearts.
I love you with every part of my body, heart and soul.
And if you remember anything
Know, just know that I am here for you always and forever.
You are the bomb...

With Fearless Love,

Your Fearless Wise Woman



No comments:

Post a Comment