Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Inspired Imperfect Heroes of Fearless Inspiration

I was looking for inspiration for my blog today which is the 20th day of my 31 day blog challenge. I can't believe I am more than halve way there! So for inspiration I went to the Oracle Youtube.com. I found a very short video by Richard Branson.


As we know, Richard Branson is one of the most successful humans on the planet. You would think he had it all under control. That's probably one of my biggest struggles throughout my life is that I didn't feel I had control especially because I didn't ever read very well or as my mother said, "Oh you were just a slow reader." She still contends that instead of perhaps I have Dyslexia? So when Richard Branson confessed that he didn't do well in tests or didn't even know, in business, what is "net" and what is "gross." It was a jaw dropping moment for me as I have gone through the same thing!

Alright Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your raw and quirky honesty. You have inspired me, a kindred spirit to know that being an imperfect human on her way to finding her own success in life has lot's of hope.

And speaking of inpiration and imperfection, tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day and the Inauguration. I will celebrate tomorrow with gratitude to all the impossible heros that have graced our planet. For the inspired leaders that have had obstacles of some kind but transcended it because they had a dream! Nothing can be more powerful.

Yours in Fearless Inspirational Dreaming,

Mary Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment