Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Powerful Day of listening, 1-13-13

We traveled up Interstate 5 from Los Angeles to San Francisco for our Fearless Women Book Event that happened today on the 13th day of the year 2013. It felt pretty auspicious to have a book signing on this day. As I began the day today I wondered what this day would bring

The last two months of last year was my "crash and burn" time with health challenges which propelled me into a reviewing of my truth, my passion and what was I doing with this Fearless Women journey. I had created books, jewelry, a membership site, an event and nearly 10,000 fans of FB. But I pondered, "what's next?"

Before the book event we met a friend for lunch. I gave her my new book and while she was looking at it two ladies at the next table were curiously looked over her shoulder to see what this book with a woman holding a sword was about. They were obviously mother and daughter. The mother looking very high brow looked over and said, "What is this book, Fearless Women?" I explained to her it was a compilation of 50 women with a vision of a new and better world. She proceeded to ask me what makes a fearless woman. I answered her by telling her that I believe everyone is fearless we need to move through it to love. The absence of fear is love. Her daughter kept shaking her head, "yes." This older and seemingly very worldly woman persisted in her questions about being fearless several times but in different ways. It made me smile because I felt she was a messenger from Spirit challenging me to explore and find clarity by answering the questions I was pondering these last couple of months.

I found myself really thinking seriously about her questions. In retrospect it was a wonderful rehearsal for the book signing where there were more questions asked about "being fearless." I want to be as honest and transparent as possible, living in my truth. Honestly, though, I really don't feel fearless a lot of the time but pray to fear less and be in gratitude more.

Life is such a journey of fearless challenges and wonderment. In this new year, I long for more joy, peace and harmony. I welcome more answers to the questions. I see that the river of life is beautiful when we learn to flow, trust the current and know that the direction you are going is the perfect one...at least for now.

Google (one of my teachers) led me to this song, "Revive your Soul and Flow in the River of Life!" A perfect song to end this day and this blog. Take care, you deserve the best!

 


Yours in the fearless flow of questioning,

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment