Friday, January 25, 2013

Fresh New Creativity...

This is the 25th day of the 31 day blog challenge. To be honest with you, I missed two days. Oh, well....it happens. I just get so distracted by people holding shiny objects in front of me and go off on other journeys. It's fine...it's all meant to be. I know I am on a fearless journey of discovery and all is well.

Oh, I love to swim in fresh creativity. It's the place to play for me. I have been focusing on Fearless Women gatherings, and doing work to help "change the world." I found that I felt burned out, stressed and wondered why the phone stopped ringing with photographic inquiries. Dah...it's because I digressed and lost my focus (pun intended) on my photographic work.






So I fearlessly decided to put my marketing into my photography. We are creating lot's of different photographic campaign's throughout this year. Valentines Portrait Days,
Kid ACTivist portraits for ACT Today for Autism fundraiser with a calendar for 2014, pet portraits in the summer etc etc. It's amazing how much the phone has been ringing for photographic work since I have put my head into creating marketing for my photography!

I had a test shoot with a young woman I know, Christina Dunbar, who is passionate about helping other sensitive, spiritual, beautiful, badass women become the starlets of their life and business. She was perfect to do test photo session for my Fearless Diva series. I had so much fun creating lighting and shooting from differnet angles. It's just what I needed. As you can see, we have some fun!




And with this Fearless Diva Valentine's Portrait Day I ask, "What's Your Fearless Sexy?"

Yours in Fearless Creative Sexy Bliss,

Mary Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment