Monday, January 7, 2013

I Am Lost & Now I'm Found

This is the seventh day of my 31 day blog challenge. Just when I start racking my brain about what to blog about I get an inspired email from a friend of mine. She said, "In a way, I'm avoiding to face my life by staying here (at her mountain cabin)...I like what you told me, rather than I'm lost, may be I'm....what's the word you used? Finding" myself?"


I replied to my friend that I think rather than seeing yourself being "lost" see yourself being "found". It's one step in front of the other. Make a choice to do something and if it doesn't work, choose again. It's so easy that we complicate it and agonize over not having the right answer.

In this new year, I think we all wrestle with finding our passion, following our bliss and creating from our heart place. We over-think things and then either hide out, stay in confusion and overwhelm. Well, I say just make a choice any choice and if you don't like it choose again. Don't question it just do it! Yes, now doesn't that feel better?



Yours in fearless choosing,

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment