Thursday, January 17, 2013

January is National Be On- Purpose Month


There are interesting holidays that take over the whole month. I just found out that this month, January is National Be On- Purpose Month. I began to think, what purpose are we on and what is the purpose? Don't get me wrong, I've heard the phrase said in so many ways and so many meanings. There's, find your purpose, live on purpose, got purpose, live your life on-purpose, creating on-purpose, and you did it on-purpose.There is on-purpose coaching, websites to help you live your life on-purpose, websites to help you connect with on-purpose deep feeling people,  there are very helpful websites to teach you what it means to be on-purpose, and even a be on-purpose church. I didn't realize until I heard about this month of January dedicated to "being on-purpose," that it was such a huge movement or philosophy. Where did this come from? 





So I went to the wisdom of Googled and asked, "What does the phrase on-purpose mean?" Most of the Googled attempts led me to websites that took me "off purpose." In this ezine article I glanced at explains, "If we forget about quantum physics it could be said that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. That logic could be applied to what the term, "being on purpose" means. Basically being on purpose means following a direct path to our objective." Okay...thanks for giving me the answer. 

So I am thinking that if I should live my life on-purpose, I should not wake up in the morning and go through my day like it's an accident. I don't know, it puts alot of pressure on someone creative like me who likes to live in "the flow" of life. It seems so hard-lined to be on a straight and narrow path to my objective. Well, it's something to think about, another Zen Cohen.

Some might say that...
Yes I did! 

And speaking of months and calendars, I will be on a marketing- purpose for a moment and let you know that you can purchase an awesome calendar with cool months dedicated to very inspiring messages and causes, Fearless Women, Visions and Wisdom Calendar 2013 on my website www.fearlesswomenglobal.com.

Yours fearlessly on and off purpose,

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment