Monday, January 21, 2013

What is Your Dream?


Today was a momentous day, the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and the first African-American President being sworn into his second term. These are both men who express their dream for equality for everyone in our country and the world.


If you haven't heard the famous speech by Dr. King, take a few moments out of your life to be inspired by his words.


It made me think, "What is My Dream?" I just completed the project that I dreamed of at the end of 2010,  Fearless Women, Visions of a New World.  I dreamed of creating an inspirational book with photographs of women, wearing white on white with a short essay of their vision for a new and better world. The dream continued with a vision to include an inspirational music CD that accompanied this book. And with the help of some amazing women musicians, singers and songwriters and my husbands musical knowledge and talent in mastering the final CD compilation, it was accomplished. It was one of my biggest accomplishments and I hope that whomever it touches will be inspired and called to action to pursue their dream. That their dream will positively affect and touch those who encounter it.

So my question to you is, "What is your dream?"

Yours Fearlessly dreaming,

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment