Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Pot Roast is Well Worth Writing About...

Here I am on day 9 of my 31 day blog challenge. As I flow through my day I wait and watch to see what will get my attention or tickle my inspirational insides to write a blog post. My friend Teresa is visiting us from Tennessee and said, "Well, the pot roast is well worth writing about!"



Well, this picture is not quite as pretty as my husbands dish. And speaking of dishes, Joe, my husband aka Singing Chef Joe, I also refer to him as my hunk of burnin' love is a fabulous cook. I am blessed to have such an amazing man that loves me, takes care of me (in sickness and health) and supports me and most of all cooks for me. Yes, I am a lucky broad!


All I must say is the pot roast was divine! As far as inspiration, it was sumptuous...the taste, the texture, just plain yummy.

Well, ladies and gents...that's my blog for today! I am filled with pot roast, great wine and great company. Life is great!

In full fearless bliss,

Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment